Exchanges & Returns
Shop Crocs with confidence.
Exchange & Return Policy
- Items must be in a resalable condition, unworn and with tags still attached.
- Exchange within 14 days from purchase date.
- You must show order confirmation email to Crocs staff at the time of exchange.
- Clearance items cannot be exchanged.
- We do not accept cancellation on any processed orders on crocs.co.nz
- Refunds are provided for; faulty product or the incorrect product supplied as per the order.
- No refund or partial refund – even if new item is cheaper.*
- You have to top up price difference if new item is more expensive.*
- *only online purchase price will be considered.
- Retail stores do not accept returns for online purchases.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return unworn items within 14 days with proof of purchase for a store credit. Please note Store Credits can take up to 2 business working days to be processed.
We will accept returns and provide a Store Credit to the same value as the original purchase, under the following conditions:
- Purchase was made at www.crocs.co.nz
- Items are in a resalable condition, unworn and with tags still attached.
- Items are returned to within 14 days of purchase.
Mail the shoes back to:
For items deemed subject to fair wear and tear, accidental damages or misuse, a full refund will not be provided. Crocs New Zealand has the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to providing a full refund. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Crocs New Zealand shall be final and conclusive. For exchanges, customers are required to place a new online order subject to availability.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact our Customer Service team on 03 384 7269 or alternatively email email@example.com
FIT: To adjust the fit of your Crocs shoes, grasp the heel strap with both hands on either side of the "crocs" wording and gently stretch outwards from the middle until it retains the desire fit. For a customised fit that can be adjusted for any activity, use the Crocs Turbo Strap.
HEAT: Do not expose your Crocs shoes to extreme heat or intense sunlight for an extended period of time. Due to the unique nature of the Croslite material, high temperatures can cause them to warp or shrink.
GRIP: Crocs shoes are known for their great grip but like any performance tire, when the tread becomes worn, their grip becomes compromised. That's when you know it's time to treat yourself to a new pair.